Master Bath
before
after
Office/Stairs
before
after
Cluttered corners in the master bedroom
before
after
And no befores on these, but this is my pantry (with new spice/wrap racks on the bottom part of the pantry door), and my cupboard that just had a bunch of random stuff in it that now has stuff in it that was taking up space in my pantry and a new mail organizer so I can get the mail off of the counter and hidden away.
And here is the start of my craft room. They were out of the big unit we need for the middle section when we went to Ikea on Saturday, so I can't get this room fully organized yet.
the scrapbooks aren't hanging over the edge of the shelf anymore! I love how deep these bookshelves are!






















5 Comments:
Aww...you're nesting! :)
Very impressive; nice job!
Way to go! Wanna do my house?
i wish i had a pantry. that's what my house is missing.
also, from your reflection in the mirror in the first pics - you don't even look pregnant. i'm not pregnant any more and i look more pregnant than you.
not fair.
well jen what I have in pantry I'm lacking in cabinets.
And I don't look pregnant because those were taken like 2-3 weeks ago :)
Post a Comment