The other night I went in to peek in at Alex before I went to bed (are there parents that don't do that?!) and he was laying there all cute. Jon was in there opening his window and it kind of woke him up a little and he told me (with eyes still closed, so, in his sleep), "You lay by me Mama".
I don't think anyone could resist something so adorable as their sleeping 2 year old in their calm super sweet state asking them to lay by them.
I laid by him for a little while and I kinda leaned up to look at his sweet sleeping face and he told me again "lay by me Mama".
I think I layed down by him for a good 5 minutes and then, he muttered "night night, bye-bye, I love you" (we say this every night when he goes to bed). This was followed by, "no screaming, no crying, stay in bed" (which are the rules that he repeats to Jon every night when Jon goes out).
So I got the sweetness mixed with hilarity that he would actually say that in his sleep. Good training Jon. :)
Monday, June 22, 2009
How can you resist?
Posted by Carrie at 9:02 PM


0 Comments:
Post a Comment