There is now a whole new slew of links for you all to check out down there where it says "Places I Love" and visit a few of them.
I am soon to follow Amanda's example (man, I must be a fan of Amanda lately. I mentioned her twice in a 24 hour period!) and post links to projects/crafty things I want to do! How fun and a great way to keep track of things while also sharing. Great idea Amanda!
In other news, it's 84 degrees upstairs. We are cracking the windows and I have the fan running on high next to me. I love Texas!
And as promised, hair and tree pictures!
This is my crazy boy and his crazy hair. He's saying cheese for the camera. ---->
Isn't he great?
and the one below shows you just how long his hair really is!
See the 4 little sheep legs to the side there? That's Alex's Easter sheep. It just so happens that our favorite animal sound he makes (and his first one he ever did) is BAAA. Well, to Alex, that is not a sheep. It's a BAAA! Alex was having a great time yesterday running behind the couch, dropping his sheep friend over the back which caused much laughter while he ran over to the front of the couch to retrieve the sheep and take it back over to the back of the couch to drop it over again. It must be pretty fun because he did the same thing with his Utes monkey today for a good amount of time.
He was doing a similar thing I think on Friday. He would put the wipes case over the arm of the loveseat, would then run over to get it (while laughing) and then once he got there he would take it and drop it over the edge of the arm onto the floor. He did this for ten minutes at least!
I got a little of the sheep one on video the other night, but not to the full extent, so I'll try again another day. It doesn't look like it will be stopping anytime soon.
And finally, our little trees! You can't see the one to the right very well, but it's right there. I think you can see the stake and maybe a leaf or two. I couldn't be happier about the spots I chose for them and it makes me happy to look out the window and see them out there. Hopefully the future owners of this house will love them and appreciate them as they grow and provide shade. Wow... that sounded cheesy....
Oh! I almost forgot! We ate the last of our easter

eggs today. I gave Alex a whole one and when
he got the yolk into his mouth he decided he didn't like it. So out came a nice pile of soft, crumbly yolk. YUM! I then mixed the other two into egg salad, which Alex LOVES. Here's the proof:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment