I know... can I get any weirder? Ever since Amanda's post about it months ago, I've been thinking about it and checking it out.
And since I just planted two young little trees which need nutrients, and I also discovered in digging the holes that our soil is quite crappy, I figured that it could only help things out.
I found a great little chart of all the stuff I could put in and was pretty encouraged by that.
The only question I have now is will I still need to pay for a garbage collection service? And if our recycling is included in that, do I now have to load up my recyling and take it somewhere (or drop it off piece by piece into neighbor's on our streets bins? Could I do the same with whatever garbage can't go in the compost?)
So I'll do some more researching and if we decide to go for it I will let you know!
Pics of our planted trees and some shots of how long Alex's hair is to be coming soon!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Thinking about composting...
Posted by Carrie at 12:28 AM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment