So I have my lovely bread machine. But my bread hasn't quite reached that level of deliciousness that I've been shooting for. I need to find a tried and true recipe, so if you have one, send it my way!
So I have my lovely bread machine. But my bread hasn't quite reached that level of deliciousness that I've been shooting for. I need to find a tried and true recipe, so if you have one, send it my way!
Posted by Carrie at 4:19 PM
1 Comment:
Hey Carrie - I don't have a good recipe. I just wanted to say "Hi!" I spent awhile checking out your blog. Your son is adorable. Where did he get the blonde hair? I added you guys to my blog, don't worry I left the last name out.
Tell Jon "Hi" also, and we'll definitely keep in touch!
Leslie
Post a Comment