Thursday, April 17, 2008

Getting geared up for Utah!

I've had two great chats today and am so excited to go to Utah!
After talking to my dad, I found out that everyone on his side of the fam is going to be in town the Saturday that we get in. My aunt that lives in Georgia who I haven't seen in, like ten years (?) is going to be there! I'm pretty excited that we happened to all coordinate so well.

I'm also excited to see my cousin's and one of my friend's new babies. Yay for babies!

More excitement coming from possibly getting to see some other friends' new house (when are you guys moving in? Have I mentioned that I'm going to call you tomorrow? ;-)

I'm super excited for crafty days with some of my favorite girls. On the agenda: apron making! And of course fabric shopping for said apron. Who wouldn't be excited for that?

And now a possibility of playing Halo late into the night? Even better... getting together with GIRLS to play? It just makes me smile as I imagine myself running around in circles and doing the one thing I do well... sniping. Maybe one of these days I'll get the rocket skillz down.

I think I'm going to be excited for playing the Wii with Mathis and Mel and down in the O-town as well. Jon and I love playing tanks (so fun to have a shooter and a driver- so total of 4 players) and duck hunting. It's usually me trying my best to catch up to Jon's accelerated learning curve. I also love wii golf. I think I could play that for hours!

PS. It's pouring rain here. I love it. You haven't experienced real rain until you've experienced a good Texas storm. You know what I mean Dad.

If you want to hang out with me during my 2.5 weeks in Utah, please let me know!

3 Comments:

Katy said...

I will be joining in the apron making feastivities...YAY!!

Jenni said...

I'd love to see you while you are here!

Adi said...

Woot! Another girl who palys Halo! ^_^ I'm more of a boomstick (a.k.a. rocket launcher) gal myself. Dan, however, likes the sniper.