lately, when Alex has been asking for stuff or even just talking about stuff that he's doing or wants to do he'll say what he wants and follow it with an "uh huh".
So this morning I heard,
"pumkins? uh huh."
"special teet? uh huh."
"animals (dvd). uh huh."
(on the way outside) "ow side. uh huh."
etc.
It's usually repeated several times, as is the usual case with Alex.
This morning we were playing in bed (doing monkeys jumping on the bed) and he'd fall down and sometimes I'd put my legs with my sheet on them over him. After a couple of times of doing so, he told me, "no thank you, mama, blankies".
SO FUNNY!
I got an even better one when we were eating our cereal (which was, of course, eaten from the same bowl since Alex demands it).
I looked over at him and gave him a big cheesy grin and he looked at me and said, "no thank you, mama, happy face." with the utmost seriousness.
Well okay then buddy! No happy faces for you!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
uh huh and no thank you
Posted by Carrie at 8:08 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment