Monday, November 17, 2008

Aaaannnddd.... we're back.

Wow... It's been awhile!

My apologies! It was a crazy busy week last week, but nothing really that exciting happened enough to blog about.

And I had to wait to get cute pictures so that I could blog about...

THIS!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I cut off about 10-12 inches (which will be donated). Jon loves the blonde and it's definitely growing on me. I've never had a large desire to be blonde, but Jon has been telling me how hot it would be for about 4 years now. So I decided I would indulge him. This is step 1 in the transformation :).

OH! And this is my before shot. That happens to be a really good picture of me, so whenever I look at it I kind of miss my long hair.

Photobucket

BUT that hair was gross and I LOVE how nice my short hair feels.
I also love that it only takes 20 minutes to air dry and I can still get fabulous results with my straightener without having to do the whole blow dry upside down and put in a poofing up creme (my hair is pretty flat). I was quite happy with how well it worked out to do my hair today.

Although sleeping on it certainly does a number. Guess it's back to the every day hair styling for me. *sigh* goodbye old routine of brush and ponytail.


5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so super cute! You look so good, and you made me smile, your smile is contagious!

Madre Marsh said...

I love it Carrie! It makes you look a lot like your mom and she is a beautiful lady. Give my boys a big hug. My screen saver has been going through pictures of Alex and my arms ache for a little boy hug!

Lyns said...

You look super cute! I'm jealous of your blondness!

Melanie said...

Cute! I keep thinking about cutting my hair too, but I think I'll wait until the baby is born in case my face gets all chubby with pregnancy and then I look retarded with short hair. Not everyone can pull of a short hair-do like that, but you can! I love short hair on you! (and long hair is nice too!)

whitney said...

L.O.V.E. the hair. It's so cute. I kinda want to do something similar w/my hair (since our hair is basically the same thickness-wise). So, so cute. Way to be brave w/the blonde.