Ella to Carrie:
"I need to whisper something in your ear."
*walks over to Carrie*
"John McCain came to my birthday when I was turning four. Don't tell anyone."
I think we know who Dan and Angela voted for. If Senator McCain was making visits to my kid's birthday party then I'd have voted for him too!
------
Jon overhearing Colton and Andrew:
"One Jedi could have taken out all the Lamanites."
"Think of what Yoda could do. Think of what Mace Windu could do!"
------
This last one isn't a quote but you know the stereotypical church lady who is really nice and quiet?
We have one of those in the third hour but she's so quiet that she ends up fighting a losing battle with slumber each and every week. It's one of my weekly highlights watching her doze in and out of consciousness.
I love church.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Random quotes from church today
Posted by Jon at 4:39 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment