Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Scarlet Pimpernel



If you have yet to watch this film, you must. I have fond memories watching this in AP European History my junior year with Troy, Ryan and Eric while laughing and fawning over The Scarlet Pimpernel's pimptackular nature. (no, you may not question the validity of the word 'pimptackular')

Not only does it feature one of the smoothest men of all time, it also features megababe (tm) JANE SEYMOUR!!!

This also makes Somewhere In Time required viewing. In fact, anything with Jane Seymour is required viewing.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

And Ian McKellen? I'm in.

Haven't seen this yet, but my bro gave me the book one year for Christmas and I loved it.

Julia said...

Do you include Dr. Quinn in that required list? I have Seasons 1-4 you can borrow if you'd like.

Jon said...

Dr. Quinn was hot but too old for my teenage tastes at the time. Plus the plot seemed lame.

Maybe its more enticing now that I'm older and wiser...

Kathy Lee said...

Megababe? Pimptacular? I can totally image you, Troy, Ryan and Eric laughing over this movie. Who was your teacher? Why in the world would you watch this for an English class? It's a chick flick...

Jon said...

AP European History with Ms. Browning, good times all around.