Saturday, November 29, 2008

So I saw Twilight

And I actually liked it. Weird, since the previews made it look totally cheesy to me. Cheesy and scripted and bad acting. But with the whole movie overall, it wasn't any of those things. I would see it again even!

And I want this freaking jacket that Bella wore! So cute!


2 Comments:

kt said...

Oh, thank you, Carrie! I've been asking the people who've gone to see it if it were any good because I thought the commercials I saw made it look awful! They all looked at me like I was crazy when I said that and just told me it was fine. Not very reassuring. I will willingly go see it now!

Anonymous said...

i also thought the ads made it look super cheesy. not that the book wasn't super cheesy! haha. but, i liked the movie and so did chandler. it was actually LESS cheesy than the book, not to mention bella was considerably LESS annoying, and edward was considerably LESS stalkerish and controlling! yay! i could probably say i liked the movie better than the book.
(i go on these blog reading/commenting sprees every few days when i get bored at work, can ya tell?)