Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What little boys like to do with watermelons

Besides eat them, that is.

Photobucket

Alex often has naked times as we try to do the potty thing (plus, he just loves being naked). He saw our watermelon sitting up on the counter and was pointing to it saying "ride". "Uhh... you want to ride the watermelon?" "uh huh!"
So I got it down for him and he jumped on it and rode it like it was a horse (complete with bouncing up and down from one end to the other and then falling off of it) for a good five minutes. It was pretty random and very silly so I HAD to take pictures!

3 Comments:

Amy North said...

ew. I am definitely NOT eating that watermelon. :) Well, not unless it's washed really well before it gets cut up. Then I guess I would. Yah, I would.

whitney said...

LOL-love the "edit". Isn't anything more fun naked?

Leslie said...

Hey Guys! Tim wanted me to ask if he's going to have "greasy thighs" like Jon?
;)

Leslie