Friday, September 5, 2008

Sleeping Stories

The night that we got here, Alex woke up screaming early early in the morning, so I went in the extra room and got him out of his pack n play and took him into my bed. He was still screaming and freaking out for who knows why. He finally got himself calmed down and through the last sobs he took his binky out and told me, "tem -poe?" (temple) He wanted me to sing I Love to See the Temple to him. It was so cute!

Later that morning he actually was talking in his sleep. I giggled a little when I heard him say, "froggie... slide down". We had been playing froggie slide down in the airplane and it's one of his favorite games to play. It was funny that he was dreaming about it!

3 Comments:

kt said...

Carrie, you are so brave. I hate traveling with the kids without J there. It's so much easier if we're both with them.

I'm sorry to say I'm one of those people LOVING the cooler weather. My neighbors all seem to be on your side, though. Weird.

I'm jealous, have fun at the game! My sister got to go to the game last week, so I'm even more jealous of that one.

Hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly, they always seem to go by too fast for us, too! If you figure out how to fit everyone and everything in without running yourself ragged, do share. ;)

Jenni said...

aww too cute!

whitney said...

That's so cute about the "tem-poe" song. It's times like those that let you know you're doing something right.