Wednesday, January 13, 2010

General Update

My complaining about 3 year olds must have done something because Alex is back to being mostly pleasant.
He really is pretty cooperative and I think his sweetness far outweighs his sourness (as long as he gets enough sleep!). I love all of the cute things he says and does!

Kaitlyn is growing fast! She's looking more like a baby and less like a newborn. We discovered that all if her fussiness from early last week and the night we stopped in El Paso on our way home was because of an ear infection. Now that she's on Amoxocillan, she is much happier. She LOVES to smile and just let out her first squeal on Monday. Very cute. I put some pictures of her up on Facebook. Here is the link to see them. (you don't have to belong to facebook to check them out).

I think we're all about over the sickness... minus Jon. He came home early yesterday and is home today. I think he' been to work about 5 days in the past month. :)

The organizing/cleaning bug is softly nipping at me, so I'm going to try to take advantage of the motivation and get some projects done and get my house looking all pretty! That reminds me that I should probably set some resolutions... Hmm..

Overall life is good and would be so much better if we all were completely well!

2 Comments:

Madre Marsh said...

so glad everyone is doing better, especially the kids. Sick kids are no fun! Hope Jon gets feeling better soon.

Melanie said...

Kaitlyn IS looking less like a newborn. I was surprised how she's changed in just the couple weeks since I saw her last.