I'm sitting in my family room surrounded by various crafty items and books. There are more books and a couple little boxes of toys on our upstairs landing and a bookshelf leaning against my fireplace.
The guest bed is moving upstairs and will be Alex's bed when we decide that we don't want him contained in the crib anymore.
The craft room and exercise bike are moving downstairs. I've been anticipating this move for months and am so excited that my sewing stuff will be easier to access and I can sew during nap time without fear of waking up Alex.
I still have to sand and paint a desk and get the BIG bookshelf, but that should be getting purchased in June.
Oh, and update on the spring cleaning-I took some days off last weekend and have been working on some various projects this week, so I haven't done anything this week. BUT my pantry is done and all of my kitchen, minus the full on fridge scrubbing, baseboard washing, blinds dusting, and window cleaning is done! With the moving of 2 rooms, that is going to take care of nearly all of the bedrooms. I'll just have Alex's left. Hmm... and our closet (plus linen closet in our bathroom). And then all of the baseboards and windows of course.
Eww. I just remembered the toy/storage closet. Great.
Obviously I still have a bunch more to do, but I'm happy with what I have done so far!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
The move is ON!
Posted by Carrie at 1:50 PM

1 Comment:
You're totally motivating me to START my spring cleaning. Now that it's practically June...
Post a Comment