Friday, May 1, 2009

Finger Painting

Non-Mom sanctioned finger painting.

I sat Alex down with some yogurt and checked my email/facebook/whatnot yesterday for about 3 minutes. When I turned around, this is what I found.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




At least he was still eating it. :)

And I actually just let him continue for a few more minutes while I got dinner ready and then I took him up for a bath since it was all over his belly, legs, arms, and face and even some in his hair!
Not to worry- I did tell him that we don't put food on the table and I'm pretty sure he got it. This is the first time he's ever done anything like this (even when he was a baby), so I'm not terribly worried about it becoming a regular thing. I hope at least!

1 Comment:

Melanie said...

That's pretty funny, Carrie! It's crazy how kids can make such a BIG mess in so little time. I've certainly cleaned my share of messes from Aubrey, and pretty soon we'll start round 2 with Austin, lol. :)