
Picture hanging strips from 3M.
Now you don't have to put holes in your wall! (This is a huge deal for my dad.)Granted, I haven't ever removed the strips to see what it does to the paint, but from what I gathered from google, most people say they remove easily.
They are easier to determine where to place than a nail (in my opinion), and you also have some flexibility as to where exactly to put it, which is a very good thing for me. It seems like even though I try, I always end up a little bit off, so these took care of that problem. They also make it really easy to level the picture.

My cordless iron. Today I ironed something on the floor and used the vertical steaming on Jon's church shirt. It is marvelous. I love it.

My rice cooker. I am currently cooking a bit of rice for dinner with some veggies in the steaming basket. Granted, I could accomplish the same thing on the stove, but for some reason I love this. Maybe it's that it's cooking 2 things at once. I don't know, but it just seems like less hassle for some reason.

1 Comment:
Those picture hanging strips look really cool! We're using hercules hooks right now, but these seem even easier. I'm going to look for them next time I'm at the store.
Post a Comment