Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Guess I should start blogging about Christmas...

I uploaded this video last night. We have a lot more videos and pictures to come soon!
I'll work on getting some pictures up, but we have mostly video and we're limited on how much video we can upload on Vimeo.

Anyway, here is Alex riding around on Grandpa and Grandma's awesome wiggle cars. Excuse the whining and orneriness... he didn't get much nap time in that day.


Wiggle Car PRO! from Jon M on Vimeo.

2 Comments:

Madre Marsh said...

Those cars are awesome! Can big people (like Brent) really ride them?

Carrie said...

YUP! My parents said that we should have seen them riding around the show room on them :)
They were really fun. I wanted to take them to a church and have races and such, but we never got to it!
You should buy some :)