Alex must have been hungry this morning because he went a scavenging. And he brought his various finds to me in bed.
First it was almonds. These I think were just on the couch in their big ol' Sam's Club container. Nonetheless, he carried the nearly full container all the way up the stairs and brought them to me saying, "ah mons?"
I denied him the ah-mons because in most cases, they end up getting spit out in my hand.
He wasn't happy about the denial and ended up going downstairs with Jon to share cereal (you know... his new favorite thing to do) and after Jon left for work, I was brought more spoils of Alex's treasure hunt.
This time the treasure came from up on the counter. Alex has caught on that we keep all the good stuff up there. Since he figured out how to step on the bottom rung of the barstools to look up and reach the stuff on the edge, we have learned to keep all the stuff we don't want him getting away from the edge. Luckily, he hasn't figure out how to climb all the way up the barstools!
I was awakened by Alex happily coming up the stairs saying, "tue tee! num num!" over and over. Apparently I didn't put the little container of sugar cookies from Monday far enough away from the edge. :)
Luckily I have a good little boy who didn't get into them at all and brought them to me to help him open them (even though he easily could have done so himself... he just never tried!). Cookies at 9 am are not considered a good thing at this house, so I had to deny him. He was quite sad.
He did however get to enjoy a fully frosted tue tee num num while we stood in line for an hour and a half to vote. And yes- tue tee is always followed with num num.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
tue tee. num num
Posted by Carrie at 10:57 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment