Thursday, October 2, 2008

The find that made my day

All I can say is, duh... why didn't I think of it before? The Internets and I have a very close relationship. I should have known to go to The Internets first.

After all of my upset-ness over my broken sunglasses, and taking the effort to find the same pair and having to buy a new not-as-cute pair at the high price of $12, I have found my original pair online at Aldo for less than I originally paid! AND I found a code for free shipping. They were $5 total. I ordered 2 pairs. Seriously.

I also ordered some cute flowery ponytail holders. I think I may get a couple more for Christmas gifts for all the cute girls I know. They were $2.98. I ordered one in every color. Luckily, there were just 3 colors. They had tons of cute accessories (Like these little bobby pins and this cute necklace) on sale too. I can only buy things if they are on sale. I inherited this from my mother.

Oh and I got this hat for $5. I'm hoping it looks good on me.

So if you like these sunglasses,

Photobucket

Photobucket

get them HERE.

AND because I can't let you feel like you aren't getting a good enough deal, here are some codes.

15% off JXLMGQ08
or
free shipping VIPCLUB

Enjoy! Hopefully you can end you day as happily as I did!

0 Comments: