This is one of Alex and I's favorite after nap activities.
And the boy has a love for the r&b like his mama (he always has actually- that's always what got him moving when he was younger). That and Taylor Swift (which is probably just because it's at the top of my playlist).
I did get him jamming to some All American Rejects today though.
We also enjoy dancing to Jack Johnson (Alex's number one requests are Bubbly Toes and "Monkey Song" aka Upside Down.) and the classic from his naked bum dancing days... Keith Urban.
Perhaps I'll enlighten you all with a number from Alex and myself. I can't decide if waiting for my voice to come back would be a good thing or not. At least with not having a voice I have an excuse to sound horrible when I sing a long.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Dance Party
Posted by Carrie at 3:43 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment