Thursday, December 4, 2008

teho-foe mickey (careful mickey)

At the store today Alex and I ran into a "plush" Mickey Mouse bath pal dressed in a swimming suit and snorkel mask and tube. Alex has a slight Mickey Mouse obsession, so we picked him up and took him with us.
For the rest of the time we were in the store, Alex had the best time having Mickey "swim" along the edges of the shopping cart (which of course I couldn't hold on to the part you usually push on because I was in the way of Mickey's swimming).
Alex was very good at telling Mickey to be careful. It made me smile.


That reminds me of how I often tell Alex (usually when I have him entertain himself with being a monkey jumping on mama's bed when mama wants to stay in bed for a little while), "be careful monkey boy" and he usually repeats it back "teho-foe monkey boiee". Very funny.

Ahh! I need videos of these things because I just love them. I just love so many of the little things he does and says right now!

0 Comments: