Alex had a bit of a rough night last night. We had to go in several times. I think he has bad dreams or something because he totally talks and cries in his sleep.
Anyway, we heard him crying and saying, "no thank you" and were laughing about what he could be dreaming about. Seriously, how cool would it be to be able to see what your kids dream (and think as well)?
I went in and he patted his crib mattress next to him and said, "mama lay right here". Awww... I thought it was so cute that he wanted me to get in his crib and lay with him.
I just took him out and we sat in his chair for a minute before he cried and wanted to go back in his crib. Random.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Right here
Posted by Carrie at 1:20 PM

1 Comment:
Oh...that's so funny! I'd be laughing too if I heard my kid saying "no thank you" in his sleep. He's so polite! And it really would have been funny if you did climb in his crib. Funny boy!
Post a Comment