When we moved to Texas, we somehow lost a box of Christmas stuff. Included in that, were my large and small gold ornaments and my large red ornaments.
We've always been able to survive with the one package of small red ones we had.
The first year in Texas, with a 2 month old baby and a 2 week trip to Utah, we didn't even bother putting the tree up.
The remaining years, including our first year here, we set the tree up in the corner and adorned only the top of the tree with ornaments (gotta love having toddlers), so the one set was adequate.
Last year, I got some red and gold ornaments on clearance after Christmas at Target, so we got to put those up this year. I love the variation of color and sizes! Such a nice change.
I also decided that we are going to have an angel tree in honor of our angel boys. Eventually we'll probably do the 2 tree thing and have the angel tree upstairs and the crazy tree downstairs, but for now, this will be it.
I found these beautiful glass angel wings at Z Gallerie and bought all that they had. I have loved sitting and watching the lights sparkle through the glass wings while thinking about Isaac and Evan. They are absolutely breath taking.
I already have some gold angel wings to add to the tree next year and hope to add even more angels and personalized Isaac and Evan ornaments as the years go by.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment