Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I love it when Alex says:

"es opa it!" (let's open it)
"he-ah mama!" (here mama... usually repeated several times until I take whatever he's giving me)
"dank ooo mama" (thank you mama. I love it when he says that when he's giving stuff to me- usually it's when he's sharing his snacks)
"es go pee pee!" (let's go pee pee!)
"gee af" (giraffe)
"I still paying/co-ing etc." (I'm still playing, coloring etc.)
"I need _____" (usually the needs are silly little things)
"I don ike _____" (I don't like _____.)
"a eh suh-boh-ban!" (a surburban. We think he calls all of them red suburbans, but it's hard to tell... the "eh" sounds kind of like red, but not exactly. And yes, he can pick suburbans out.)
"di-pah" (diaper. just the accent he has on the end cracks me up)
"moe ham" (more ham. Yes, a video was made to show this one off a few posts back because we love it so much).

1 Comment:

Madre Marsh said...

Maybe he can go for a ride in our red Suburban when he comes this spring!!