So way back for Alex's first birthday I made him this cute frog towel.
Oh look! Here's Jon modeling it!
Anyway. Alex loves putting his froggy towel on. Tonight after his bath (I was killing time until Jon got home later than usual and it's an easy way to keep the boy entertained) I put the froggy on and we looked in the mirror and laughed at the froggy boy as we usually do. This is how our convo went:
Alex: "froggy ears?"
me: "no, those are the froggy's eyes"
Alex: "ears?"
me: "eyes"
the ear thing got my creative mind thinking and I thought-ooo! we could make a doggy towel that would have ears! cute!
so I said: "mama could make a puppy one! Do you want a puppy one?"
Alex: "juan a puppy?"
me: "a puppy one!"
Alex: "juan a puppy?"
me: "a puppy one!"
Alex: "juan a .... dog?"
me -unsure if he said dog or duck- "a duck one?"
Alex: "juan a duck?!"



0 Comments:
Post a Comment