I do have to say, it makes my heart happy with how into coloring/painting/sculpting my little boy is.
My favorite thing that he's always done is get up close to the paper and really concentrate on putting the color on the paper.
I've loved lately asking him what he's drawing and seeing what he's come up with.
Today he got 2 new coloring books and crayons from MaNa and PaDa and he was in love with those things for at least 30 minutes. He colored a good 6 pictures.
He loves coloring the parts of things; so like hands, feet, face, neck, shoulders... you know... the usuals. This book had lots of hearts in it that he was loving coloring in.
And because I am camera happy, here are photos of the event.
Such talent! Such skill! 2 years old ladies and gentlemen!
still working on the proper holding technique. Funny thing is that he would do it right when he first started coloring when he was like 15 months old.
The fam will recognize my old lapdesk there. Alex loved using it to color on. Perfect little table! I knew there was a reason I kept that thing around! (he also loves the ducks on it. I haven't asked him how he feels about the hot Matthew Lawrence picture yet.)
the concentration
This is when he started telling me no more pictures. Guess he's taking after Picasso.
Now he's a bit more serious about the no pictures. This artist uses tears and a sweet face to fend off the popparazzi. Okay, and some yelling. No one's perfect.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment