I just heard this beautiful song and it made me think of each one of my beautiful children. It's so peaceful and reminded me that I will have and love all of them forever.
I'm hoping to post more in the next week. I need things to keep me busy and blogging I think fits that.. I also want to share some more about Isaac and Evan.
Many thanks to all of my dear friends and family who have been there to help me through such a crappy thing. I truly appreciate all of your thoughts, virtual and real life hugs, prayers, tears, and sweet words. It's nice to know that so many people love us and are grieving our loss right along with us. Our hearts are touched. Thank you.
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Is forever enough?
Posted by Carrie at 12:49 AM

1 Comment:
Carrie you are such a strong woman. I know we don't know each other that well but know that I have been praying for you and Jon. Life's struggles only make us stronger. I think it's so healthy for you to vent your feelings. You have so much love to surround you, physically and spiritually. I send out a big virtual hug!!!!
Post a Comment