My parents tell me that they always laugh when they see posts from me show up at crazy times like 1 and 2 in the morning.
Really, they shouldn't be surprised. Old habits die hard.
I've found a way to keep my crazy hours top secret. And, conveniently to post on my blog every day. Scheduled posts.
AMAZING.
Pretty much if I'm sitting here at the computer and think of something I just have to blog about, I do it. And then I schedule it for the next available day.
I'm writing this post on Monday night. You will be reading it on Thursday. This means that I have 3 days to come up with something new to blog about. Or I have 3 days to write a really long post full of pictures about how awesome my kids are lately.
Oooo... maybe I'll even do a house tour seeing as we've lived in this house for 6 months now and the only pictures you've seen are of the outside. I'm feeling more confident of my space and getting things decorated, which is a LONG process for me. Seriously- it took me almost 4 years in TX and there were still things I wanted to do.
Plus, I like the excuse to get things all pretty and organized. I have a few problem areas in my house where things got put but not really organized since their "home" had not yet been found that I'd LOVE to get cleaned out.
Now I'm all excited for a project. And that I have at least 3 days of cheat time to do alot of it where I don't feel like I have people breathing down my neck waiting for me to post pictures. :)
This blogging in advance thing is awesome.
Unless of course you ruin the secret by hitting post before scheduling the post. Go me!
Those who don't use a reader will never know the difference. Those with... just pretend you didn't see this post like 3 days ago.
Friday, January 28, 2011
The secret to my recent blogging everyday
Posted by Carrie at 9:30 AM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment