Monday, January 24, 2011

More videos!

I have some pretty funny (and weird) kids.

this is Alex "dancing". I'm not quite sure where he picked up this dance move, but it's quite silly. Excuse the messy living room...




Alex has been playing Burnout 3 on the xbox and "I Wanna Be Sedated" by The Ramones is a song on there. Apparently, it quite the catchy tune for 1 and 4 year olds because they both can't help dancing whenever it comes on. Here's Kaitlyn showing off her moves!




This one is pretty typical of Kaitlyn. A week or so ago she was obsessed with sitting on different things, this was just one of many.




Then on Thursday we were at Ikea picking up some random stuff and I got this pack of cork trivets for our table since we've been getting heat marks (it's a painted table). Kaitlyn thought it would be HILARIOUS to throw them over the side of the cart. What was more hilarious was how much she would laugh. Seriously, the hardest I have EVER heard her laugh. The video shows the tail end of the laughing. She was laughing harder than the hardest she was laughing in the video. It totally made my day.
I also love Alex in the video turning off all the lamps. Silly boy.

0 Comments: