Wednesday, December 2, 2009

picture post

Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks!


Here I am trying out the neti pot for the first time. (I'm actually dressed because I had just been to my 4 day postpartum visit with Kaitlyn.) Oh and this was my birthday. Happy birthday to me.

carrie

carrie


This is Alex "golfing". I call it that because I'm not sure what else to call it. The concept was similar to golfing, though it was with a baseball bat and the swing was a little off. It was highly amusing to watch.

Photobucket

alex

alex


This is just another picture from when Grandpa was cutting his hair in the playhouse

alex,grandpa,haircut


These were both taken on Thanksgiving. The whole day Alex was putting on and taking off his hood randomly.

alex,thanksgiving,hoodie

alex,thanksgiving,tongue


This is about as interested in Kaitlyn Alex has been. Maybe one day he'll actually want to touch her beyond kissing her head and if we're lucky, he'll even want to hold her!

alex,grandpa,kaitlyn

kaitlyn


Lastly, this is me and Kaitlyn on Thanksgiving. Weighing in at 8 lbs. 10 oz. at her 2 week visit (she was 7 lbs. 10 oz. at the 4 day visit, so she gained a pound in just over a week), she is definitely thankful for Mommy. :)

carrie,kaitlyn,thanksgiving

carrie,kaitlyn,thanksgiving

kaitlyn,thanksgiving

kaitlyn,thanksgiving

kaitlyn,thanksgiving

kaitlyn,thanksgiving

kaitlyn,thanksgiving

kaitlyn,thanksgiving

3 Comments:

The Staheli's said...

Too cute! I can NOT believe how much she looks like Alex! Adorable.

Amanda Fetters said...

She is so sweet! I love her little socks. And you look amazing.

GreenPhoenix said...

Ha, you got the exact same Neti pot that I did! Isn't that such a strange feeling having stuff wash up one nostril and out another?