Friday, December 9, 2011

Updated

Well I finally sat down and figured out how to add a background to my blog! I meant to do it years ago, but never took the time to do it.
Speaking of years ago, the last picture that was on there was from a photo session when Alex was about 18 months old I want to say. We've needed an updated picture up there for a LONG time. Now all six of us are up there. That makes me happy. And a little sad. (What else is new?)
I think I need to adjust the size of that background pattern a little so that it's a slightly larger scale (yes? no?), but I just don't feel like doing that right now. Maybe in another 4 years. :)

For those wondering, all of the prints for my header and background came from DeniseZavagno in her FrenchLinens kit which was created for a challenge on Little Dreamer Designs quite some time ago.

Also, you should check out my Swampy blog, which is where I will be posting most of my crafty stuff. I also designed my own header and background there (minus the bracket and the font of course) by playing with the graphic I made for my store. I'm undecided about the scale of the background there as well... what do you think?

For that blog, I need to get some dazzling pictures of my advent calender taken and posted. And then I need to get going on all of my other Christmas crafty projects (aka gifts for my children!) and post those. Oh Motivation, where have you gone? Oh that's right- my mom has been out of town for a week.

1 Comment:

Heather said...

Cute pics Carrie! It always takes me a while to update my blog as well.