Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Say aaaaah!

Kaitlyn has been a booger at dinner the past few nights. She is usually a very good eater and will down large amounts of food, but she's been bursting into tears and screaming minutes into her meal and not finishing. She will then demand to sit on my lap and will eat whatever is on my plate or if we put her plate in front of her she will sometimes eat a little more.
I suspect that she may want to be up at the table with the rest of us, which is unfortunate for me because it means I would have to do a lot more washing of the table. I like just sticking her tray under the running water and giving it a quick wipe off.
My other suspicion was that she was getting more teeth.

I loved that when I asked her to say aaah she did just that. It was so funny and cute! Much to my surprise she went from 2 bottom and top front teeth and 2 top molars to a bottom molar mostly in and another bottom molar poking through along with a canine tooth poking through on one side. Apparently when the girl gets teeth in she likes to get them in large batches!
After feeling her teeth she proceeded to bite my finger. For fun.
Several times the rest of the day she grabbed my hand and stuck it in her mouth so that she could bite my finger. And several time she just moved her mouth to wherever my finger was and did it herself.
Because it's fun to bite mama's fingers.

Kaitlyn also did something today that I had no idea she could do. She said knock knock and made a knocking motion with her hand in the air. She was so proud of herself and did it randomly and often throughout the day.

I currently have rolls and rolls of carpet sitting in my basement. Tack strip is down and the carpet should be going in tomorrow! HOORAY!
Now we just need it to stop raining so we can get some dirt moving going. I currently have 2 boys men vying to drive the big ol' tractor we will be renting. Jon is not one of them, but I am related to both of them. :)

0 Comments: