Sunday, February 20, 2011

No fooling him!

Yesterday for lunch, I made Alex a Totinos frozen pizza. I also made myself one remembering how many I devoured and enjoyed in my teenage and college years. This was the first time I have made him one in like 3 years. We have not bought them because they are generally unhealthy and have trans fat in them (really? They can't find a way to make a popular kids food without trans fat?), but I got a really good deal on them, so I thought, "what the heck. These will be okay for an occasional lunch or dinner when mama doesn't want to cook and daddy isn't around."

First of all, Totino's pizzas are not as good as I remember them. And I should have cooked it directly on the rack, but did not. I may not even be tempted to eat another one in my life.

Kaitlyn blazed through the pieces that I gave her. It doesn't take much to keep her happy.

Alex got down to the last piece and then told me, "Mama, this doesn't really taste like pizza." No kidding. Nothing gets by that one!

0 Comments: