Just let your 14 month old rummage through your wallet and run off with your credit card and driver's license for a week!
Well I guess that's at least the case if you didn't have your CC number memorized, because I somehow still managed to make a purchase on babysteals.com.
Really though, I didn't go out pretty much all week. If I did it was after Jon got home just to run to the grocery store. So I saved money by not going to any stores and not using any gas and when I did drive I kept every law so as to not give a cop any reason to pull me over. Apparently I should go CC and DL-less more often.
And where do you think I found Kaitlyn's hidden treasures? I was fearing the worst and that they went down the cold air intake, but amusingly, they were in the toy basket. Apparently Kaitlyn thought it was VERY important to stake her claim on these as HERS.
Nice try Missy.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
How to save money and not get tickets
Posted by Carrie at 11:30 AM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment