Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MOVING!

Just in case you haven't heard (pretty sure the grandma's are spreading it like wildfire), Jon got a new job in Utah and will be starting on the 22nd of March.

Yup. That's in like a week and a half.

Tomorrow we talk to the relocation specialist and will hopefully be meeting with a realtor soon after. It will be nice to get some logistics nailed down.

I've been cleaning out the house like mad (I actually started months ago with going through stuff and reorganizing, so it hasn't been too bad) so that it looks like a model home for listing pictures, thus I haven't been around much.

The whole thing has actually been a little overwhelming and sudden, even though we've known there was a pretty good chance Jon would get this position for months... and if not this one, another one in Utah.
I think that I just haven't mentally prepared myself enough and will be REALLY sad to go.

I am SUPER excited to live near family and friends in Utah but I am SO NOT looking forward to the cold and snow.

Stay tuned for a miss/won't miss blog post in the coming weeks after things have calmed down a little!

2 Comments:

The Burress Family said...

That's how I felt with our sudden move back to TN when Brian took the sales position with NI. It all worked out in the end, we just had a few VERY busy weeks. Good luck!

kt said...

I'm excited for you guys, and more than a little jealous. ;)