First watch this video. This is probably our favorite part of the dolphin show at Sea World.
Pretty sweet huh?
We moved our furniture around and Kaitlyn's swing's new home is next to the love seat. Since moving the furniture, Alex has taken to climbing on the couches even more than usual. Since the swing is right there, it has become something to climb on as well.
So I was in my crafting room cleaning up the other day and Alex was in the family room (with daddy). Apparently, Alex climbed into the swing from the back and it started swinging so he couldn't climb out.
From the other room I hear him say, "Mama, I'm swinging too fast!" I yell into him something like, "okay... then stop swinging..."
A few seconds after that he yelled with much more panic in his voice, "Mama! I'm swinging too fast!!!"
So I decided to go in and investigate. I walked in to see him crouched in the swing and swinging really fast! he had a look of fear on his face and he said in near tears, "I'm swinging too fast!"
It was all I could do to keep from busting up laughing. He looked so funny in there! He looked like he could launch out of the swing a la Sea World style at any given moment. Hil-ar-i-ous.
Of course it was only upon my entering the room that Jon decided to look up and take note of what was going on. Silly daddies.
But at least he did get to see the best part!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Cirque de Soleil
Posted by Carrie at 6:55 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment