He will randomly ask about random objects, "whas his naaame?". This is usually with cars, but yesterday he was doing it with finger puppets. He'll ask me what random people's names (like that we walk by in the store) are too. Usually I say, "I don't know... what IS his name?" and usually get a little chuckle out of his answers.
Along the same lines, we were on a walk the other day and at every house he would ask, "whose house is dat?". My line, "I don't know!"
One thing he picked up while we were in Utah was calling out for whoever he was looking for. So, "air awe ooo dam-ma?" He now walks around our house saying "air awe ooo mama?"... even if he knows perfectly well where I am or if I'm just in the next room.
I also love it when he randomly starts yelling in an excited voice, "run away! run away!". He usually runs into the laundry room and back out. It's very silly.
And as much as I hate being told to "come back" whenever I leave a room, I think it's adorable and can't refuse going back as soon as possible.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
cute things alex does that I love
Posted by Carrie at 9:31 PM

1 Comment:
Run away! Run away! Too cute.
Post a Comment