Sunday, May 23, 2010

May in pictures

Pretty much we spent our May (at least with the camera...) going to lacrosse playoff games.
Seriously, that and my sister's graduation is all that is on there for May.

So here are some highlight pictures.

lacrosse,tanner

lacrosse


This picture pretty much cracks me up

kaitlyn,grandma,lacrosse


Alex thinks that whenever he sees people out on a field it's a lacrosse game now. He was such a good little cheerer!

alex,lacrosse


Jon took a decent picture of me!

carrie,lacrosse


And a cute one of Kaitlyn

kaitlyn,carrie,lacrosse


And a cute one of Alex

alex,lacrosse


On to the championship game!

here we all are

carrie,kaitlyn,lacrosse,annie,sally,diana


This is what Alex preferred doing the whole time- exploring!

alex,lacrosse

alex,lacrosse


Back to the game

lacrosse,tanner


They WON!!! State Champions!!

lacrosse,tanner



Like I previously mentioned, my sister also graduated in May.


I love this girl. This is so her.

cindy


I made her graduation announcements and cut out these envelopes with the U cut out on the Silhouette that my MIL so kindly let me use. I can't wait to make more stuff with it!

university of utah,envelopes

0 Comments: