I'll see what I can remember. He's been pretty funny lately and now I have other people around to help me remember the funny things he says!
Today we were watching General Conference and I pointed out that President Monson was speaking and explained that he's the prophet. Alex's reply? "But where's Barak Obama?"
Just a little reminiscent of last year.
On Friday we were sitting at the kitchen counter with Grandma eating lunch and Alex looked around and did his funny hand pointing thing that I love (it's often done with the middle finger and the palm up and he kind of moves it around. If you ever see me, ask for a demo.). Anyway, he looked around and goes, "Guam ma, your titchen is bootaful!"
The other day he went to Costco with my mom. Before they went he told her that that needed to go to the "supermarket". I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he got this term from some PBS kids show. It made all of us laugh that he was calling the grocery store the supermarket.
While they were at Costco, my mom put some strawberries into the cart and when she looked over at Alex he had them open and was eating them. I laughed and told her that I always put the produce FAR away from Alex. He's a produce snitcher!
So they were at Costco with my brother and sister in law and their kids and they apparently ran into someone they knew. Melanie was talking to them and said, "this is Carrie's little guy". Alex turned to my mom and said, "she called me Carrie's little guy! And I'm not Carrie's little guy. I'm you're little guy today!"
Alex has also taken to calling me Carrie whenever his cousin Aubrey is around since she calls me Carrie.
Alex also thought it was quite hilarious when I was calling my mom Mom. He laughed and said to my mom, "She called you MOM! And you're not mom, you're GRANDMA!"
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Alex Funnies
Posted by Carrie at 10:48 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment