Monday, August 24, 2009

One of those weird but cool things



One of my friends mentioned this on their blog a while ago and I've been thinking it would be handy ever since.
I'm specifically thinking about our LONG road trip to Utah and back that we will be taking in September and me in my 3rd trimester no room in my bladder pregnant state.

The more I think about it, the more I want it. OH! And since I'll be having a girl, how nice that she'll be able to "water the tires" just like her brother and we won't have to necessarily hunt down potty's or find bushes while I hold her up and try to avoid getting pee on her or me (can you tell I've been on a few long drives/camping trips when I was growing up?)

Hmm... I think I'll be getting one of these this week. How convenient that REI is next door to Joann's!

1 Comment:

Janalee said...

That is awesome Carrie! Dan told me about those and I want one too! Its the coolest thing ever invented! LOL